ASA Software Downloads
- ASA software V3.22 - Approximately 15MB
- ASA Drivers for Windows 10 - ASA device should Not be connected when installing this file.
ASA Documentation (PDF files)
FAQ - ASA System
- I'm getting 'not connected' messages.
- 1. Reinstall the software
- 2. Without the software running but with the ASA turned on, plug/unplug the 2 usb cables. You should hear a tone each time you do so. If not, then perhaps your IT guy can help you remove/reinstall the usb drivers.
- 3. Make sure all manufacturer driver updates have been installed for your computer.
- 4. Do a System Restore and roll back your Windows to a date when you know it was working correctly.
- What are the system requirements?
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8
- Display: 1366 x 768 or higher, full color
- Hard disk: 80GB or higher
- Memory: 1GB or higher