The BioDezyne software analyses over 100 different test patterns to produce its prioritized recommendations.
This site contains the current software releases as well as answers to most common questions and information about the changes in the different software version. You can also get help via email from the contact page.
Biodezyne Software Downloads
Getting the latest updates
The best way to get updates to the software is from within the BioDezyne program. Go to the Online button on the Toolbar and select Check for Update in the Tasks panel at the left. Follow the prompts to download and install the latest version.
If you are not able to start the BioDezyne software, you can go to My Computer. Navigate to the folder where the software is installed; normally C:\Program Files\BioDezyne Evaluation Software Double-click on the file named BioDezyneUpdateClient. This utility will go to our webserver to see if there is an update, and will download and run it.
This page has links to the full install and updates for the BioDezyne software. We recommend that you choose the Save option when you choose a link to download and that you save it to your desktop. After the download is complete, double-click on the icon on your desktop to start the installation.
FAQ - BioDezyne Software
- What are the system requirements?
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher, full color
- Hard disk: 80GB or higher
- Memory: 1GB or higher
- Optional but recommended
- Sound: Sound card and speakers required to play meditation sound track
- CD burner: To burn patient report and audio meditation soundtracks
- USB port: To burn patient report onto USB memory stick
- How does the software license work?
- License to use the software for one year
- Unlimited technical support by phone or email during the year
- Unlimited downloads from the website
- An update CD with the current version at the time of renewal
The BioDezyne software is sold under an annual license agreement. The software has a locking mechanism so that it can only be used on one computer, and will not allow new tests to be performed after one year unless renewed. The annual license provides the following...